Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

AviatorFPV Inspire 1 FPV Camera Upgrade V2; HELP

Reaction score
Hello,
NEED HELP GETTING VIDEO SIGNAL FROM NOSE CAM TO FAT SHARK GOGGLES, PLEASE. Just acquired and Inspire 1, 2.0. Has AviatorFPV Inspire 1 FPV Nose Camera Upgrade V2 mod installed in 2017(see attached). Friend I received drone from suffered stroke and hasn't flown in over a year - memory not up to par; he cannot recall details on connecting Fat Sharks with nose cam. I fly mostly cinematic and move around alot, use BT-300s and Glyphs., not that familiar with Fat Sharks. Only online info found about AviatorFPV is his Youtube video tutorial on nose cam installation. No mention or instruction on its use. Hasn't replied to my comment on the tutorial and nothing I've tried has been successful in getting picture on goggles. All components are in 100% working order and drone is in great shape. If anyone can guide me with instructions on how to access video transmission from nose cam through Fat Sharks Mod and Goggles.JPGit will be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you for taking time out to read post.

The best I can find out is that the AviatorFPV system uses standard 5.8 GHz transmission. I think AviatorFPV was just reselling other manufacturers stuff.

Short instructions. Use the dip switches on the transmitter board. Follow the wires from the FPV camera to the board to figure out where it is. Then set up the FatShark headset to match the right frequency. When you find it, it might have a sticker on it saying who made it.

About 1:18 into the video this person discusses how to change the frequency group and channel of the transmitter.

I believe that's the FatShark Dominator v3 headset. Here's the manual.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/helpscout....07d7b43aa/FSV1063-DominatorV3-Manual-RevA.pdf

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44