Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery charge question

Reaction score
So i bought my Inspire 1 second hand, from a person who had also bought it used. It came with a TB47 and a TB48 battery (seller said he purchased the TB48) and that it only had 4 or 5 charges on it. He was unsure at the time how many charges were on the TB47.

Now when I looked in the GO app I found that it said the TB47 had 17 charges,but the TB48 only had 1. I had to charge both batteries before I took it out so I am confused. Is the GO app showing the correct charge numbers or can that be reset?

Last edited:
First off, it had to be a TB47 and TB48.
Charge count shown has to be correct. No way around it.
I wouldn't be alarmed at 17 charges, I had one once that I had charged 185 times and it was still in great condition. You will want to cycle it though in case previous owner(s) have not.

Last edited:
Thanks, edited to show correct numbers. I'm not surprised that the TB47 shows seventeen charges, but I am surprised that the TB48 only shows 1 charge. I flew with both batteries and had plenty of flight time (i didn't time it,)

Sounds like you got a good deal. Depending on price that is!
The TB48 has actually been charged twice. When they are new they show zero and they still say zero the first time charged. Second charge shows as 1. It is that way on all DJI batteries I have ever had.
I have had Phantoms, Inspire1, Inspire 2 Spark and Mavic.

Yeah, I think I got a pretty good deal. Copter with X3, 2 batts, 2 controllers, case, charger and a sunshade for $1000. And it flies so nice :)

Yeah, I think I got a pretty good deal. Copter with X3, 2 batts, 2 controllers, case, charger and a sunshade for $1000. And it flies so nice :)
You got a great deal!
Typically an I1, X3, 1 battery and single remote sell for $1100 - $1300.
;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StephaineC