Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery charger.

Reaction score
What are you guys using to charge the inspire 1s Batteries at once. I have one for my Mavic pro that will charge three batteries at the same time within one hour and the remote works great.

7AD5DF4C-1E05-46E2-A141-5DAA61CF798C.png Actually I was looking at this one For the inspire. I have the same one for my Mavic pro and it works great.

DJI Hex Charger for Select Flight Batteries and CP.SB.000297 B&H

I use this one.. It charges the 6 batteries as well as the transmitter.. Purchased it from Drone Nerds in Miami. It comes in a box labeled Matrice, but works fine with the Inspire 1v2 batteries.. Don't know if if they are the same batteries or not, just know that it charges all of them simultaneously,,,, And they recommended it for charging them all at once.. I watch the lights, and they all graduate to full together.. $299...

DJI Hex Charger for Select Flight Batteries and CP.SB.000297 B&H

I use this one.. It charges the 6 batteries as well as the transmitter.. Purchased it from Drone Nerds in Miami. It comes in a box labeled Matrice, but works fine with the Inspire 1v2 batteries.. Don't know if if they are the same batteries or not, just know that it charges all of them simultaneously,,,, And they recommended it for charging them all at once.. I watch the lights, and they all graduate to full together.. $299...
The Matrice and the I1 batteries use the same connector. That's why it works on both I1 and Matrice batteries. Does the charger charge 6 at once or 6 in sequential order? Also, DJI drives me crazy....300 charger and you still need to buy an 80 charger adapter. SMH

I use the same exact one. Works well and was cheap. My local dealer recommended it. I bought it from him and haven’t looked back.
Good to know. Thanks. I use the one made 4 the MP and it work very nice. I hope I have the same luck with this one.

The Matrice and the I1 batteries use the same connector. That's why it works on both I1 and Matrice batteries. Does the charger charge 6 at once or 6 in sequential order? Also, DJI drives me crazy....300 charger and you still need to buy an 80 charger adapter. SMH

I watch each of the lights on the batteries as they charge.. They sit right next to me when charging.. They ALL charge at the same time.. Each one of them will gain additional charge lights as time goes on... If they all were 1/2 full, then they all get FULLY charged at the same time.. I thought they did individually, but they charge all at once... Which I like... Faster charges..

3AC2961B-C575-4EEA-8598-506C5E366C62.jpeg 9B97F42E-A917-4A98-AAE2-BD69C6A8F959.jpeg I just got my charger to day. Even fits in the case like it was made for it. I hope it works as well as the one that I use for the MP.

Reactions: Southern Style
That is nice it fits snug in the case.. This way everything is in a single case, and you don't have to carry a separate box around...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thefollower