Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery charging issues

Reaction score
I was doing some adjustment on my camera and I went to charge the battery and it blinked 3 Tim's and stopped charging what should I do

I drained it all the way down. I tried flying it to drain it more but it wouldn't start

Looks like you need to plug it in to something and discharge way down?
Then charge again.

Heres a thread on it

Heres a thread on it
Ok I was told to discharge with the standard charger. So my question is do I plug it in and turn the battery pack on or let it be

Power up the bird
I drained it all the way down. I tried flying it to drain it more but it wouldn't start

I assume by "start" you mean the props wouldn't spin up. If that's the case, simply power up the drone and leave it there until the battery runs down. The bird will automatically power itself down.

D

Reactions: Jim Weist
Power up the bird

I assume by "start" you mean the props wouldn't spin up. If that's the case, simply power up the drone and leave it there until the battery runs down. The bird will automatically power itself down.

D
Ok I did that and I tried this morning to charge them and I got nothing now this is three batterys that this is going on with

You have 3 batteries that are dead now? Do any of the lights come on at all?

I don't see any information regarding which bird this is. I'll assume an Inspire 1 based on your profile photo. That said...

I'm going to guess there is a problem with your charger. I'm 80% sure this is your problem.

D

I don't see any information regarding which bird this is. I'll assume an Inspire 1 based on your profile photo. That said...

I'm going to guess there is a problem with your charger. I'm 80% sure this is your problem.

D
I have 3 chargers and it do the same thing with all three they work fine with a buddy's battery

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters