Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery charging - on or off?

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm wanting to charge an Inspire 1 remote control and battery, and the documentation recommends both battery and RC are switched off when charging. If that's the case how can you tell they're charging? No lights show up during the charging process when both are switched off.

Thanks
D

Hmmmmm, even when off you should see lights as it's charging until 3 solid and 4th is flashing then you'll get nothing when it's fully charged.

Hi guys, I'm wanting to charge an Inspire 1 remote control and battery, and the documentation recommends both battery and RC are switched off when charging. If that's the case how can you tell they're charging? No lights show up during the charging process when both are switched off.

Thanks
D
Are you trying to charge them both at the same time from the same charger (I mean power supply but everybody calls them chargers :rolleyes:)?

If they are almost fully charged or fully charged, the lights will not begin to shine?
You can force top up a battery that is already at 95% or more but you have to turn the battery on first before connecting it to the charger (Page 21 of the manual) otherwise it will not initiate a charge if the level is higher than this.

You can force top up a battery that is already at 95% or more but you have to turn the battery on first before connecting it to the charger (Page 21 of the manual) otherwise it will not initiate a charge if the level is higher than this.

Manual..? ;)

Thanks guys much appreciated. I left both batteries charging for a while and both now seem to be operating as hoped on full charge. I have a feeling there may be an issue with a connectivity from the charger to the mains (via adapter) - thanks for your help though, it's much appreciated

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions