Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Defective error with new TB47

Reaction score
About halfway in to the second flight with a new TB47 I get a red “Battery Defective” Error at the top of the Go app.

Looking at the log I see numerous cell deviations throughout the last half of the flight, the highest being .224 V.

Also, I note that the date of manufacture was 08/30/2017. So it’s been sitting in a warehouse for > 1 year?!

I hate to be without the battery but I’m thinking I should seek a replacement from the seller or DJI.
Is that what I should do?

Last edited:
Sitting for that long the battery is probably dead. The seller needs to make it right, but I would not trust a battery from them. You can try DJI, but they probably will not warranty it.

Reactions: Brent Newman
Send it back. I would get a 48 not the 47. I always purchase my batteries from Florida drone world. Great people to deal with.

Reactions: Brent Newman
There's a seller on eBay with TB48s for $150 brand new in box
I would never buy a battery on ebay. You have no idea what the condition is and returning items can be tricky. Buy from someone that can show you charge cycles or from a reputable dealer.

everybody has their opinion but I've never had an issue returning anything on eBay and once you get a battery for the DJI inspire you can immediately check it and see the condition if there's a problem you return it like anything you need to examine the seller and see his feedback

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters