Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery eject button

Reaction score
any ideas on how to fix this little nuisance of mine? Recently my battery eject button is not popping the batteries out like it used to? The mechanism appears to be working fine. There is no damage to the battery rails either. Any thoughts? Has anyone else experienced this?

Not quite the sam problem. On my "newer" batteries, when I press the eject button, the batteries will pop out. On the more weathered batteries when I push the eject button, hey batteries don't pop out fully and I have to slide them out. No issues with inserting hem. They slide in and lock into place

Have the same problem but the right battery pops out the loft one is stuck
Seams That the release buttom is not working on the left side and the battery is stuck can someone tell me if they are separatly mechanism driver by the same button?

Are you in a dusty environment? Maybe clean the mating surfaces of the slide rail with some fine Scotch Brite. I had that happen and I'm in Arizona where the dust is very gritty

Hello, I know that sometimes it’s not the button itself that’s not working, but the spring that pushes the batteries out gets weak and it looks like it’s the fault of the release button.

I JUST started having this issue. The buttons seem to work fine but the outer ring does not eject like it used too. I have to give the battery an extra push to pop it out. Springs seem fine and everything moves when i push the battery button without batteries in the I2.

Just a thought....could be a battery swelling issue...holding it tighter in the slot and not popping out like it should. I don't notice any swelling on mine but could be very slight. Just a guess

Both of mine have failed it is unfortunately something that can happen, as long as the lock mech is working and button return to the top its fine to use but mine no longer eject them selves, its a minor irritation I can live with but if you not happy open a ticket and return for repair.

On my Inspire 2, the battery release button has not worked well for some time, and finally it go so that I could not get one of the batteries out no matter how hard I tried. I sent the copter off to DJI expecting it to be covered under warranty, as I have only had it for eight months. I got a repair estimate for $360 saying it is a problem that I caused. I don't know how that can be, as it seems like a design defect or defective parts. I sent them an E-Mail protesting, and they replied back basically saying they will review it.

That’s not right hey should be covering this, both my springs have let go but it’s still fine but this is a clear warranty issue.

Keep us in the loop how you get on, have you got a case number ?

If new ones eject fine id say your old batteries are swelling and causing friction

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido