Battery.......help!

Reaction score
My battery won't charge past around 76% it's a tb47 and charges up to the third light but when it starts to charge the 4th it stops and the third light flashes 2 times continuously?? I have tried taking the battery down to 5% by flying and then recharging once it has cooled down but it shows same error??
I noticed my 6 cells are all at different levels and don't know how to fix ?? Can anyone help?
I took a picture of my cells but I don't know how to add it from my phone?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 32
Page 23 of the manual will tell you this appears to be over charge detected.
Looking at your cells they are very out of balance with cell 1 & 4 being pretty much fully charged and the others sitting at around 4.2v. For a charged balanced pack you should not really see a difference between cells of over 20 millivolts!
I would try a couple of things:
Fly the pack down to around 20% then remove it and let is sit there for around 2-3 hours. Then check the balance of the cells.
Charge it up until the third LED JUST starts to flash then stop the charge and leave the pack for a couple of days at that level (storage charge)
The reconnect that pack and see if it will charge evenly to 100%
If the above fails you can try popping the top off the battery and disconnect the logic board plug and leave it disconnected for an hour to reset the battery.

i will try all of the above and let you know how it goes!!! I have done 2 rapid discharges to below 4% and still have the charging error

I also tried disconnecting the logic board but cells are still misaligned pretty badly

I have a rogue TB47 that is showing the two centre green LEDs lit up. It wont turn off no matter how long i hold the button down.
anyone know a fix for this ?

Just to let you know I done a slow discharge today and voila I managed to charge my tb47 to 95% before I got the overcharge warning light my cells are still horribly misaligned though....... Not sure if battery is safe to fly with?

Just to let you know I done a slow discharge today and voila I managed to charge my tb47 to 95% before I got the overcharge warning light my cells are still horribly misaligned though....... Not sure if battery is safe to fly with?
If your not sure I wouldn't risk using it until you get it sorted out..