Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Identification

Reaction score
Hi guys, for the purpose of battery log keeping , can someone tell me which battery is which on the I2? How would someone tell from the Go 4 app screen which percentage pertains to which battery, left or right
Thank you very much

Power up the I2. Call up the battery status display. Press the outer ring of the battery release button to release just one battery. Check which battery is now missing on the battery status display .... Job done.

From memory (something I tend NOT to rely to heavily on these days!) the top battery on the battery status display is the right hand battery when viewing the I2 from the rear.

Please check this for yourself.

Power up the I2. Call up the battery status display. Press the outer ring of the battery release button to release just one battery. Check which battery is now missing on the battery status display .... Job done.

From memory (something I tend NOT to rely to heavily on these days!) the top battery on the battery status display is the right hand battery when viewing the I2 from the rear.

Process of elimination , simple and beautiful. Thank you I shall give it a go.

From what I have tried so far.I think , while looking at the drone from behind, the right hand battery is the top battery on the Go 4 app.

Reactions: MrTVR
Hi guys, for the purpose of battery log keeping , can someone tell me which battery is which on the I2? How would someone tell from the Go 4 app screen which percentage pertains to which battery, left or right
Thank you very much
Do you guys keep battery logs and if so what tool do use for that?

Hi RWE, I am a CAA certified pilot so I need to keep logs. I keep logs of batteries and their individual charges, battery identification, project logs, pre site surveys and on site surveys. Also maintenance logs , which I use for first flights after updates and such. For all this I use an XL type program, I did use Microsoft word , but now I use Open Office 4.1.5 because its free!

Hi RWE, I am a CAA certified pilot so I need to keep logs. I keep logs of batteries and their individual charges, battery identification, project logs, pre site surveys and on site surveys. Also maintenance logs , which I use for first flights after updates and such. For all this I use an XL type program, I did use Microsoft word , but now I use Open Office 4.1.5 because its free!
Hi Moaf, Me too wrt CAA. Apart from reading it in DJI Go App do you download the RAW data including batt anywhere?. Wrt logs I am resigned to building myself an all singing spread sheet type solution from customer inquiry onward, but it would be nice to have been able to download some CSV data to make part of the process easier-quicker. I have posted on here several times wrt logs, but got zero response. The commercial solutions are very expensive and appear to answer everything and they don't. Finally what is your experience with DJI logs? I find them flakey and unreliable. (inspire 1 pro)

I tried a couple commercial apps but didn’t like them. I downloaded Ninox from the Apple App Store and made my own database for all flight, batttery and maintenance logs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arhaansheikh07