Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Slot Storage Box - Version 2

Reaction score
Website
www.aerialdroneccessories.com
AerialDroneAccessories.com has just released our brand new Battery Slot Storage Box "Version 2". This box is shaped liked an Inspire 1 battery and is guaranteed to fit in any Inspire 1 Battery Slot in any Inspire 1 Case. It has a secure closing lid and a large volume for many of your Inspire 1 Accessories. Use this link to check it out directly. Or visit our entire store at www.AerialDroneAccessories.com

http://bit.ly/1ERmYAK

We build these per order and I only allow 10 orders at a time.

Attachments

• PROMO2.jpg
    PROMO2.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 109
  • BOTTOMSLOT.jpg
    BOTTOMSLOT.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 97
  • PROMO.jpg
    PROMO.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 90
  • PROMO3.jpg
    PROMO3.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 99
  • PROMO4.jpg
    PROMO4.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 92
  • TOPSLOT.jpg
    TOPSLOT.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 94
Not sure why it needs to look like a battery but it is cool. Container store has sizes that will fit the battery compartment for about $5 with a hinged lid. Now you don't have to worry about loosing the lid. I'm just saying. Look at this video (starting at time code 6:30) where Adam Savage (Myth busters) made 2 versions of a similar product.

I have to agree with houston brown, I think it looks neat but no reason to have all of those curves. If the bottom fits, why not have a box at the top? It may not fit in the spots under the controller but there are 4 slots that could take much larger tops on the battery sized bottom. Same thing I thought when I saw Adam Savage do it a few months back.

Also, over $30 bucks for a 3D printed accessory seems a bit pricey to me personally.

Reactions: NEJO/Wisconsin
I have to agree with houston brown, I think it looks neat but no reason to have all of those curves. If the bottom fits, why not have a box at the top? It may not fit in the spots under the controller but there are 4 slots that could take much larger tops on the battery sized bottom. Same thing I thought when I saw Adam Savage do it a few months back.

Also, over $30 bucks for a 3D printed accessory seems a bit pricey to me personally.

@Mazz, we had one that was a lot less expensive but people were not happy with it. As far as 3D Printed, time is money and it takes a long time to print about 7 hours per box. Add to that the cost of a decent printer and extensive maintenance and you arrive at these prices. We are looking into some mass production that will allow for lower pricing and a cleaner look.

Not sure why it needs to look like a battery but it is cool. Container store has sizes that will fit the battery compartment for about $5 with a hinged lid. Now you don't have to worry about loosing the lid. I'm just saying. Look at this video (starting at time code 6:30) where Adam Savage (Myth busters) made 2 versions of a similar product.

Can you please post the link to the box from Container Store?

Thanks, R

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool