Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery spring broken help

Anyone knows a good YT tutorial how to fix the broken spring which pushes the battery out after pressing the battery release button?
I believe a stuck battery button and battery spring issue are basically the same problem. There are several threads on this subject already.

This thread (post #10) will probably answer your question as to a 'repair' or what you will need to remedy the issue.

I believe a stuck battery button and battery spring issue are basically the same problem. There are several threads on this subject already.

This thread (post #10) will probably answer your question as to a 'repair' or what you will need to remedy the issue.

That is not the problem I have. My problem is the broken spring loaded tab which ejects the battery out of the connector after pressing the concentric battery release buttons. It is not really a big deal, I just have to pull the battery out while holding the button down.

Last edited:
That is not the problem I have. My problem is the broken spring loaded tab which ejects the battery out of the connector after pressing the concentric battery release buttons. It is not really a big deal, I just have to pull the battery out while holding the button down.

The Inspire 1 doesn't have a spring release mechanism for the battery. So there's nothing wrong with your bird.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD