Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Station Killed my TB50's

Reaction score
I'm kinda **** about my batteries. I have the Battery Charging station and will use it to put my batteries on a 50% charge when I don't have a flight booked for a week-ish. So...last gig was 1/18. Prepping for a shoot today, and all 8 batteries that were stored in the charging slots are completely dead. WT???

I'm kinda **** about my batteries. I have the Battery Charging station and will use it to put my batteries on a 50% charge when I don't have a flight booked for a week-ish. So...last gig was 1/18. Prepping for a shoot today, and all 8 batteries that were stored in the charging slots are completely dead. WT???
See here post #5

Batteries should never be left in any kind of circuit for long periods of time.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
This happened to me. My research indicates that some people in the same situation have been able to convince DJI to replace the batteries. I was unable to do so.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
As a test I have tried leaving the batteries in the Station unplugged from the mains in charge / discharge position for about 5 days, so far i cant see any discharge yet, I will check them on a daily basis. I agree with the moderator's post that its not good practise.

When taking them on a job it is more practical to transport them in the charging slots.

I will post my findings in due course.

See here post #5

Batteries should never be left in any kind of circuit for long periods of time.
Were you able to recover them ? they should have just shut off?

I'm wondering if your BS has a fault as i have done a test, I
have stored mine for over 2 weeks now and can't see any abnormal discharge.

I'm wondering if your BS has a fault as i have done a test, I
have stored mine for over 2 weeks now and can't see any abnormal discharge.
You won’t over 2 weeks as the quiescent current is so low.
over months or long term storage will destroy them though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop