Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Charging Station Question

Reaction score
For the new DJI battery charging station, is it ok to leave the batteries in the charging slots after charging? I assume there's a diode to prevent discharging through the circuit, but wanted to check.

BTW, the charging station is rather impressive, well-designed and very convenient.

Thanks in advance.

Barry

It will stop charging after full but I don't know about you I can't stand that incessant beep beep beep.

For the new DJI battery charging station, is it ok to leave the batteries in the charging slots after charging? I assume there's a diode to prevent discharging through the circuit, but wanted to check.

BTW, the charging station is rather impressive, well-designed and very convenient.

Thanks in advance.

Barry

Hi @BarryBittman, I have had 4 batteries sitting in a charging station that has been unplugged for 3 days with no discharge shown when I look at the battery condition on the go app. I assume we are talking about this charger, DJI Battery Station for TB50

Jim

I left eight 50% charged in the charging slots for about 6 weeks. Went to charge them today. All were completely discharged down to complete failure. 1 volt per cell, per the display. Of course they will not charge now and report error on the screen. I had four others in the case side slots that were fine.

Yep, those are all the same story. The manual, the website and advertising clearly state that the charging station is "storage for up to 12 batteries". Have any of you seen any compensation or replacement from DJI? This is over $1,400 in batteries we're talking about.

Yep, those are all the same story. The manual, the website and advertising clearly state that the charging station is "storage for up to 12 batteries". Have any of you seen any compensation or replacement from DJI? This is over $1,400 in batteries we're talking about.

The post previous to yours are 2 years old. Firmwares and hardware have changed.

The post previous to yours are 2 years old. Firmwares and hardware have changed.
Firmware and hardware might have changed, but apparently they didn't address this issue of over-discharging the batteries if left in the case. This user APost just started another thread where he reports the case killed his batteries from leaving them in there a few weeks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont