Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bay Area Pilots?

Hey guys. .
Do you really think it's a good idea to show up to a place that's considering a ban on drones ??
Do you think it will help the cause if a gang of us show up and fly there??
I'd hate to drive all that way and have an issue with the authorities saying we can't fly or whatever..
I don't want to fly where I'm not welcome ..
You might want to find a better spot..

I dont mind either way. If no ruling has been passed then its a non issue. We are all responsible and wanting to follow the rules and regulations. For me I look at it as an opportunity to show that the majority isn't a minority and that a drones, UAV's, Quadcopters etc can be a fun and safe thing.

If were going to change location please let me know as I was planning on contact them and placing an invite to have them come out and see for themselves. I am fine either way. :)

Reactions: Eric
Yes I'll bring my DSLR also.

Off Topic. Has anyone here have flown at the Grizzly Island Wildlife Area? I know the risk of the bird getting shot by hunters but just want to know.
Shot and got a few birds there (one really nice pintail!) can't say that I wouldn't have taken a shot or two at a flying robot, but not now of course. :)

Hey guys. .
Do you really think it's a good idea to show up to a place that's considering a ban on drones ??
Do you think it will help the cause if a gang of us show up and fly there??
I'd hate to drive all that way and have an issue with the authorities saying we can't fly or whatever..
I don't want to fly where I'm not welcome ..
You might want to find a better spot..

Hey turbo check out Dito's new S1000 maiden flight yesterday. BTW he pussed out for tomorrow. :(

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I dont mind either way. If no ruling has been passed then its a non issue. We are all responsible and wanting to follow the rules and regulations. For me I look at it as an opportunity to show that the majority isn't a minority and that a drones, UAV's, Quadcopters etc can be a fun and safe thing.

If were going to change location please let me know as I was planning on contact them and placing an invite to have them come out and see for themselves. I am fine either way. :)
Agreed.

Update: We are good at Bedwell Bayfront Park.

Spoke to both San Carlos and Palo Alto Airport Tower Operations and advised them. They were great to talk to and our group is covered.

DancingBanana.gif

spiderman_dancing.gif

batusi.gif

Reactions: PureSQNut
Ok just to finalize and re-confirm... we are all set and still good for Bedwell park at 9 am.

My little table is a little big for my little GTI :). Just did her oil, belts and a rotation. She's great.

Looks like I won't make it :(

Well, I was just going to observe anyhow. I was looking forward to meeting y'all. Take lots of pics/videos.

How often do you guys meet up?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techmunussolutions