Bay Area Pilots?

Hey guys. .
Do you really think it's a good idea to show up to a place that's considering a ban on drones ??
Do you think it will help the cause if a gang of us show up and fly there??
I'd hate to drive all that way and have an issue with the authorities saying we can't fly or whatever..
I don't want to fly where I'm not welcome ..
You might want to find a better spot..

I dont mind either way. If no ruling has been passed then its a non issue. We are all responsible and wanting to follow the rules and regulations. For me I look at it as an opportunity to show that the majority isn't a minority and that a drones, UAV's, Quadcopters etc can be a fun and safe thing.

If were going to change location please let me know as I was planning on contact them and placing an invite to have them come out and see for themselves. I am fine either way.

Reactions: Eric
Yes I'll bring my DSLR also.

Off Topic. Has anyone here have flown at the Grizzly Island Wildlife Area? I know the risk of the bird getting shot by hunters but just want to know.
Shot and got a few birds there (one really nice pintail!) can't say that I wouldn't have taken a shot or two at a flying robot, but not now of course.

Hey turbo check out Dito's new S1000 maiden flight yesterday. BTW he pussed out for tomorrow.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Agreed.

Ok just to finalize and re-confirm... we are all set and still good for Bedwell park at 9 am.

Well that's where I'm going to be. 1998 Chevy pickup teal green

My little table is a little big for my little GTI . Just did her oil, belts and a rotation. She's great.

Looks like I won't make it

Well, I was just going to observe anyhow. I was looking forward to meeting y'all. Take lots of pics/videos.

How often do you guys meet up?