Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bay Area Pilots?

to turbo and Outta Control i just want to get you consent to use you image and audio in my video i am putting together an informative video of last weekend

th

makes you wonder if they called the airports and followed their own recommendations. lol

Okay so yesterday, tinkering some more in back yard. I have the HUGE (not sure how tall, but tallest tree in the hood) Palm tree and I had the confidence to take her up and over :) Never taken the smaller quads that high!

DJI_00011.JPG

DJI_0009.JPG

Hey guys, it's been a bit over a week since I received my i1.
I live in Treasure Island and it's been a great place to practice.
Now I want to fly my bird in wide open space. Any place you guys would recommend in Bay area?

Thanks!

Hey Sewon,

Aside from getting out of SF county you would need to travel about 20-30 minutes out to get out in the open.

Oh ok..where do you recommend?
I just read past comments in this post and realized I missed the meet up. Hope I can meet you up sometime soon.

Oh ok..where do you recommend?
I just read past comments in this post and realized I missed the meet up. Hope I can meet you up sometime soon.
Hey SS. .
Bedwell Bayfront park seems to be the ticket right now..
please inform the airport that you will be flying and be respectful of the park and it's occupants. .
OC has the number of the tower..
happy flying! !
Turbo. ...

Okay so yesterday, tinkering some more in back yard. I have the HUGE (not sure how tall, but tallest tree in the hood) Palm tree and I had the confidence to take her up and over :) Never taken the smaller quads that high!

View attachment 2259

View attachment 2260
Hey lockMD! !!
Great to see you're up in the air!!
One thing I suggest to you is to fly up high..altitude is your friend...
You're less likely to have an accident while flying up high over obstacles as long as you know where they are and leave yourself margin for error. ..
I feel safe at over 150 feet up to 400 ft.
turbo. ....

Reactions: Eric and LockMD
Thank you to all for the quick replies about my request for a spare ST prop. I just linked up with Eric in Los Gatos and we flew for the next two hours. Big thanks to Eric for hooking it up!

I started this thread when I first got my I1. 4 weeks in and I crashed her bad enough to where I had to send it in for repair. My bird just got back and I'm flying the friendly skies again! I can't wait to link up with all of you at the next gathering.

image.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope