Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Behind the gimbal

I have not seen one lick of Shake in my videos if the gamble moves it's not translated into the video.

I wonder if anyone has watched their footage on a large screen (ie 65-inch+) TV?

I thought I had rock solid video with my Phantom 2 after a GP 2K shoot last fall. The micro jello was undetectable on a computer screen and mobile device but was enough to induce nausea on my 65-inch Sony 4k TV.

I couldn't get rid of it post no matter what I tried with Adobe PP and After Effects.

I've seen so many videos now demonstrating the Inspire and in almost every one, I noticed the camera shaking from it's mount. Can these gimble mounts really be that loose?

I've seen so many videos now demonstrating the Inspire and in almost every one, I noticed the camera shaking from it's mount. Can these gimble mounts really be that loose?

Hey I was with you on that 1.... I was certain mine 2 was gonna jump around like some brazilian booty..... but it's solid!!!! I couldn't believe it either! They must have fixed it in the latestest firmware or whatever

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207