Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Best Android Tablets

Reaction score
Hey Guy's,
What's the best android tablet to use with the inspire? Can it just be wifi without having a cell connection?

Thanks,

Jay

I was using the galaxy tab s 10.5 but it had so much camera lag I just went and bought a iPad and life was much better it seems as DJI designs their products around Apple even though they say it's Android compatible all of the Android tablet I've used in the past warrant acceptable

Hey Guy's,
What's the best android tablet to use with the inspire? Can it just be wifi without having a cell connection?

Thanks,

Jay
Hi James,
Welcome to the forum. I have edited your thread title to make it a little more descriptive (I assume you didn't mean to put 'Tables'? ;)).
I personally use an Nvidia Shield for Android and an iPad Air 2 for iOS.

Also, do a search on the forum - this subject has been covered to death previously.:)

Dji used the wrong version of Google play services when writing the new android app, revert to previous version of Google play and no more problems.

Used to have a lot of video lag issues with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4. After updating to Android Lollipop and removing every single app (and also reverting to the stock android system apps), the video feed has been super smooth and flawless. Android tablets are great because you can just slip off the sd card, plug it into the android tablet and then view / share your photos or videos. The 10.5 tablet should work pretty much the same way. Try it...

Used to have a lot of video lag issues with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4. After updating to Android Lollipop and removing every single app (and also reverting to the stock android system apps), the video feed has been super smooth and flawless. Android tablets are great because you can just slip off the sd card, plug it into the android tablet and then view / share your photos or videos. The 10.5 tablet should work pretty much the same way. Try it...
That's a great point, not possible on crapple with their lack of expandable memory

Can i use any Android tablet that has at least 1 GB memory and lets say a quad core processor?
The ipad mini 2 has a dual core processor and works fine so why wouldn't an Android tablet with a quad core processor and 1 or 2 GB of memory work without any lag?
Or are there more things that plays a role in the tablet being compatible with the DJI go app and Inspire 1?

It looks as the Nvidia Shield can't be bought anymore in the stores, at least not in Northern Europe.

hey mate

I have a Tab S 10.4 too but thought it was too bulky to mount with the remote. Did you manage to find a holder to accommodate that size of tablet?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44