Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

BillMeLater?

B h does for sure, it's now called PayPal credit.
The Amazon store card is similar also, just get a reputable dealer

Thanks. Yea, I was hoping to use the PayPal Credit option on B&H Photo Video but it is saying it's not available for the country selected. Weird.

I'll try their chat support to find out why, or just go with Multirotor Access or Amazon.

Edit: It was because I was trying to ship to a different address other than my billing address. cjflight, do you know when Multirotor Access will be shipping these out?

Another Edit: Nevermind. Not going to do Multirotor Access as they are in Florida and I'll get charged $173 in taxes for being in the same state.

Last edited:
Thanks. Yea, I was hoping to use the PayPal Credit option on B&H Photo Video but it is saying it's not available for the country selected. Weird.

I'll try their chat support to find out why, or just go with Multirotor Access or Amazon.

Edit: It was because I was trying to ship to a different address other than my billing address. cjflight, do you know when Multirotor Access will be shipping these out?

Another Edit: Nevermind. Not going to do Multirotor Access as they are in Florida and I'll get charged $173 in taxes for being in the same state.
Call up all e RC they're in Arizona. .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters