Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Blacktail Mule Deer in San Diego - Captured with X5

It would be better to not be so close to wildlife and particularly injured animals. Thankfully there was no buzzing but unless this was taken with a really long lens my guess is the copter was within 10-15 feet for some of this clip and that's too close...

Brian

Reactions: breathein
It would be better to not be so close to wildlife and particularly injured animals. Thankfully there was no buzzing but unless this was taken with a really long lens my guess is the copter was within 10-15 feet for some of this clip and that's too close...

Brian

Brian

But it's okay to shoot them dead with your rifle? Way to be politically correct!

But it's okay to shoot them dead with your rifle? Way to be politically correct!

What the hell are you babbling about? In the video you can clearly see an injured deer and with the drone following it the deer could not rest. What part of being a decent human being don't you understand?

Fly high over the animals -- no problem. Fly low over the animals and you'd better not hover and hound them. This isn't about being politically correct, this is about being a decent human being.

Brian

Reactions: GizaDog and SanCap
What the hell are you babbling about? In the video you can clearly see an injured deer and with the drone following it the deer could not rest. What part of being a decent human being don't you understand?

Fly high over the animals -- no problem. Fly low over the animals and you'd better not hover and hound them. This isn't about being politically correct, this is about being a decent human being.

Brian

Easy there Brian.
You thought it was important enough to spew your opinion on how OP was doing something wrong (in your mind) so I thought I'd just shed a little light for ya..

Easy there Brian.
You thought it was important enough to spew your opinion on how OP was doing something wrong (in your mind) so I thought I'd just shed a little light for ya..

OK, just what light were you shedding? If you were trying to enlighten me just what were you enlightening me about?

Brian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool