Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Blinking LED at SD card slot fast green than 3 slow red over and over no camera connection

Reaction score
Hello,
I am having all kinds of issues.
The latest is an encoder error 0X100000. I connect a camera, the gimbal functions but no image.
I noticed a small LED next to the Micro sd slot flashing green very fast than the color changes to red and flashes three times over and over. The drone does not recognize the SSD card nor the Micro sd.
Has anyone seen this behavior and was there a fix?
Thanks
Mike

Hello,
I am having all kinds of issues.
The latest is an encoder error 0X100000. I connect a camera, the gimbal functions but no image.
I noticed a small LED next to the Micro sd slot flashing green very fast than the color changes to red and flashes three times over and over. The drone does not recognize the SSD card nor the Micro sd.
Has anyone seen this behavior and was there a fix?
Thanks
Mike
Hello Mike.!.. I had a similar experience a few years ago with my Inspire 2. I did two things on the Drone, the first was to remove the micro SD and clean the slot with compressed air and dedicated Electronica spray contact cleaner, I did this same action in the contacts of the Gimbal and the Camera, then I tried with the micro SD card and the problem remained that it did not recognize it, I changed the card, it recognized it and I obtained an image on the camera. I assume that by not recognizing the micro SD card it does not allow image from the camera. I hope this helps you to solve your problem. Greetings.

Hello Mike.!.. I had a similar experience a few years ago with my Inspire 2. I did two things on the Drone, the first was to remove the micro SD and clean the slot with compressed air and dedicated Electronica spray contact cleaner, I did this same action in the contacts of the Gimbal and the Camera, then I tried with the micro SD card and the problem remained that it did not recognize it, I changed the card, it recognized it and I obtained an image on the camera. I assume that by not recognizing the micro SD card it does not allow image from the camera. I hope this helps you to solve your problem. Greetings.
MicroSD cards are pretty reliable but they DO fail now and again. I estimate I've killed 5 or 6 over my lifetime. At least 2 were due to physical damage. I always have spare cards with me so if I get a read error the first thing I do is change the card.

Worth noting; a couple times reformatting the card brought it back from the dead. But that has only happened a couple times in my life.

D

MicroSD cards are pretty reliable but they DO fail now and again. I estimate I've killed 5 or 6 over my lifetime. At least 2 were due to physical damage. I always have spare cards with me so if I get a read error the first thing I do is change the card.

Worth noting; a couple times reformatting the card brought it back from the dead. But that has only happened a couple times in my life.

D
Hello Donnie.!. Well they say… micro SD cards are quite reliable, but despite that, they can get corrupted so it is necessary to format them and on other occasions simply change them and discard the defective ones. It is also important to keep them in dedicated cases in order to protect them from contaminating agents in the environment, especially dust, magnetic waves, etc. Greetings 👍

Reactions: Donnie Frank
SD cards don’t seem to be the issue as I have 2 identical Inspire 2’s exact same firmware where my primary functions correctly.
There is a difference between the two which I don’t understand, my primary is geo fenced at my house and I have to get an unlock license from DJI to test in my backyard whereas the backup drone (the one with the camera issue) can fly unrestricted, they are keep software identical.

Hello Donnie.!. Well they say… micro SD cards are quite reliable, but despite that, they can get corrupted so it is necessary to format them and on other occasions simply change them and discard the defective ones. It is also important to keep them in dedicated cases in order to protect them from contaminating agents in the environment, especially dust, magnetic waves, etc. Greetings 👍
Agreed. Of course the brand and model is important, as well. I use SanDisk Extreme Pro exclusively. I've had very good luck with these. The 128GB in my Inspire 1 records every week and has for years.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44