Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

brand new in box never flown inspire for sale.

Reaction score
just got my replacement Inspire today for my Inspire that ended up in the water. i was told they would not repair it. they would not admit the loss of transmitter signal after the last f.w. update was an issue..so i had to pay a reduced price to get a new one.
this one is registered to me so it can't be warranted to another owner i assume.
I cleaned up my Inspire that got dunked( i had previously taken most of it apart and carefully dried it) now other than a little ringing when i think one motor winds down.( i had to clean a few particles of sand out of the motors) it works perfectly,so I am probably going to keep it and call it Lazuras. lol.
so,i have a new one i am open to offer on..and not below $2200.I may part with the original one somewhat cheaper. i has about 100 flights maybe..i say maybe because I use the controller on a friends as camera op. and it shows on the log as a flight i noticed. All of this can be verified by a couple of other members on the forum by the way.
In any case i have flown it with the newest firmware recently and tested return to home and camera and all seems good. better than before the last f.w.
i am open to offers. I will be getting a waterproof drone next when i sell this one and may sell the other if that works out well. i love the Inspire..but i am always near water and always nervous,lol.

by the way, for those seriously interested I will e mail whatever info or pictures you would like. I will also guarantee it will work or you will get a full refund minus shipping of course.

i have had many offers for $2200. i will make this easier. i will sell it for $2499,o.b.o. that is $400 of of retail,but remember,there will be no warrantee,only a guarantee that it will fly as it is new. if you crash it i can't help you. if it has some defect or does not fly then if i can't help you just send it back for a refund minus my shipping cost.
thanks for the inquiries and safe flying.

Your add said 2200. The right thing to do would have been to sell it to the first person who offered 2200. If you wanted 2500 you should have started there. Easier to go down than go up. Just sayin.

Your add said 2200. The right thing to do would have been to sell it to the first person who offered 2200. If you wanted 2500 you should have started there. Easier to go down than go up. Just sayin.
my ad said NO LOWER than 2200..just like on e bay there is a starting price and you bid from there. sorry if i made it seem confusing.

i have a bid of 2300 so far as well as the other 2200 offers.
i want to make sure people feel comfortable with this,so i am also offering to remove it from the packaging and do the firmware update and check sensors etc. and fly it and do a quick video.
i just want to make sure the new owner gets what they want..either a virgin,or a one flight tested new bird. your choice. i will likely wait until after the holiday weekend to end it. on e bay it would be a week..but i know i would not want to wait that long if i was making an offer.

I've lost track of this thread, what exactly are you selling? A brand new Inspire 1 still sealed in the box? What Version? Or the Inspire that went for a swim.. How much??

Which water proof drone are you looking at? I also live near to a lot of water. Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry