Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Brand New Inspire 1 w/Two controllers for sale (Still in plastic)

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to this forum. I thought I'd have a better chance selling than on the dji forums. I had ordered another inspire to use for work while my original inspire was being repaired in LA. It turns out that my repaired inspire arrived before the new one. So now there isn't any reason for me to open it and use it.

It is the newer model (Model D) and comes with the quick release adapters already factory installed and features the new camera/gimbal case that has a separate container for the ND filters.

I'm located in NC if there are any locals that could do pickup.

Otherwise I'm asking $3100 firm shipped.
You can shoot me an email at: [email protected]

Here are some photos:

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 62
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 62
  • image3.JPG
    image3.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 54
  • image5.JPG
    image5.JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 57
  • image6.JPG
    image6.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 56
  • image8.JPG
    image8.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
It might be helpful to your sale if you posted the version.

It's the latest version D with the QR mounts already installed standard on the drone. Sorry for the confusion. If you have anymore questions feel free to email me

Hey guys, new to this forum. I thought I'd have a better chance selling than on the dji forums. I had ordered another inspire to use for work while my original inspire was being repaired in LA. It turns out that my repaired inspire arrived before the new one. So now there isn't any reason for me to open it and use it.

It is the newer model (Model D) and comes with the quick release adapters already factory installed and features the new camera/gimbal case that has a separate container for the ND filters.

I'm located in NC if there are any locals that could do pickup.

Otherwise I'm asking $3100 firm shipped.
You can shoot me an email at: [email protected]

Here are some photos:
Is this Inspire still available?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk