Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Brand New Matrice 100 For Sale

Reaction score
Brand New DJI Matrice 100
Product is absolutely brand new and will be shipped direct from DJI.

Comes with:

- DJI Matrice 100 New and factory sealed in original packaging
- DJI Factory warranty
- PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE

Product will be shipped directly from DJI.
Please comment below or PM me if you have any questions!

Product Description:
The DJI Matrice 100 is a fully customizable and programmable flight platform that lets you to turn your ideas and dreams into reality. Equipped with DJI’s easy-to-fly technology and optimized for easy programming through the DJI SDK, the Matrice 100 is ready to carry any sensors, devices that you want to put into the sky.

Includes:
DJI Matrice 100 Quadcopter - Remote Controller - TB47D Intelligent Flight Battery - Battery Charger with AC Cable - Center Frame with Battery Compartment - Frame Arm - 3 x Quick-Release Propeller Pairs - Mobile Device Holder - Micro USB Cable - GPS Module - GPS Bracket Set - Micro USB Cable - GPS Module - GPS Bracket Set - Gimbal Mounting Plate - 4 x Vibration Damper - 4 x Arm Fastener - 2 x Expansion Bay - XT30 to XT60 Cable - (Additional Items in Specifications) - DJI 1 Year Limited Warranty

Attachments

• 5-a97099dee58aeab653823e5251edef90.jpg
    5-a97099dee58aeab653823e5251edef90.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 25
  • flight-time-drone-8797da7919e22ad1bc03a63a941171f0.png
    flight-time-drone-8797da7919e22ad1bc03a63a941171f0.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Matrice 100 Box 1.PNG
    Matrice 100 Box 1.PNG
    283.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Matrice 100 Box 2.PNG
    Matrice 100 Box 2.PNG
    139.4 KB · Views: 22
  • medium_p1.jpg
    medium_p1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 23
Brand New DJI Matrice 100
Product is absolutely brand new and will be shipped direct from DJI.

Comes with:

- DJI Matrice 100 New and factory sealed in original packaging
- DJI Factory warranty
- PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE

Product will be shipped directly from DJI.
Please comment below or PM me if you have any questions!

Product Description:
The DJI Matrice 100 is a fully customizable and programmable flight platform that lets you to turn your ideas and dreams into reality. Equipped with DJI’s easy-to-fly technology and optimized for easy programming through the DJI SDK, the Matrice 100 is ready to carry any sensors, devices that you want to put into the sky.

Includes:
DJI Matrice 100 Quadcopter - Remote Controller - TB47D Intelligent Flight Battery - Battery Charger with AC Cable - Center Frame with Battery Compartment - Frame Arm - 3 x Quick-Release Propeller Pairs - Mobile Device Holder - Micro USB Cable - GPS Module - GPS Bracket Set - Micro USB Cable - GPS Module - GPS Bracket Set - Gimbal Mounting Plate - 4 x Vibration Damper - 4 x Arm Fastener - 2 x Expansion Bay - XT30 to XT60 Cable - (Additional Items in Specifications) - DJI 1 Year Limited Warranty
Moved to Classifieds (for the time being)

Please explain why this will be shipped direct from DJI and why the price is negotiable?
What country? What currency?

Your first post on here and I am already suspicious!

Moved to Classifieds (for the time being)

Please explain why this will be shipped direct from DJI and why the price is negotiable?
What country? What currency?

Your first post on here and I am already suspicious!

Thank you for moving to classifieds. It will be ordered / sent thru DJI because I was given a coupon code that I am not using. That also explains why I can work a little bit on the price.

Currency: USD

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thank you for moving to classifieds. It will be ordered / sent thru DJI because I was given a coupon code that I am not using. That also explains why I can work a little bit on the price.

Currency: USD

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.
OK - thanks for coming back on this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla