Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bricked tx?

SPS

Reaction score
I did firmware updates this morning and now problems abound. The 1.9 to my Raw went okay, but my master remote is having some issues. It was able to download the upgrade but could not install it, showing a message that I already had 1.6. That's fine, but now the master wants to charge my Android's battery and not connect to my Inspire for love or money. Needless to say I did nothing to my second remote.
I have re-installed the "Go" app no avail. I tried taking my rev back a version, just like before it downloaded the file but refused to install. When I take my master to the "Check Frequencies" tab, I get no beeps, so something is profoundly wrong. I took my Inspire back to 1.8, didn't help. I was able to re-set my slave to master, match the frequencies, and go flying, but my original master is just red-dot inert. It turns on, but when I open "Go," it sees the Android as a USB battery that needs to be charged. All was working well until this morning.....
I am new at this and am probably missing something obvious, but cannot imagine what. Ideas?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar