Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Broken transmitter antenna

Ok found a UK supplier but there are two a dual band and single band, I've broken the one on the right as you would look at the transmitter holding it, so does the transmitter have two types of antenna, cannot find a parts manual, they are listed as part 21 and part 22, help.

Ok found a UK supplier but there are two a dual band and single band, I've broken the one on the right as you would look at the transmitter holding it, so does the transmitter have two types of antenna, cannot find a parts manual, they are listed as part 21 and part 22, help.
Yes, one of the antennas also has 5.8ghz nodes in it as well as the 2.4ghz (this is for the Slave to Master link).
From memory I cannot remember which one (yes my Elephantine memory is failing me) but I seem to recollect if you are looking down on the remote as though you are going g to pick it up and use it the antenna on the right is the one with two nodes in.
Please don't quote me on that though as someone who has stripped one down more recently should be able to confirm.

Thanks for the reply, you were correct right side antenna is dual and found source here in case anyone does the same! antenna – Marionville Models
I have 2 Inspire 1's and have upgraded the antennas on both. One had the dual node on the right side as stated above. the other was a single lead out of each antenna. Are there different versions of remote that led to this.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reubenmarie