Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bug Report on the App DJI GO & GO GEO Beta using iOS 9.3.1

Reaction score
This bug has detected in the APP DJI GO & GO GEO Beta using the Inspire 1 V2, the Phantom 3 Profesional and the DJI OSMO using the App in the iPad Air 2, iPad 4 and two iPhone 6 Plus with IOS 9.3.1 and the current version from App Store DJI GO v2.8.1 and the current release of DJI GO GEO Beta

Bug description

If you has updated the app DJI GO & GO GEO from previous app installed this bug not appear, but if you delete the app DJI GO & GO GEO Beta and re install, the app indicates “unknown version” in the About section.

Tested with two iPad and two iPhone 6 Plus with IOs 9.3.1 and the current DJI GO v2.8.1 from the app store

PROBLEM:

If you app not recognize your Remote controller versión, you have problems to detect the new firmware versions and update it

Best regards
Alejandro Gomez
Inspilots Spain Admin
DJI Betatester (Reported)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 23
This bug has detected in the APP DJI GO & GO GEO Beta using the Inspire 1 V2, the Phantom 3 Profesional and the DJI OSMO using the App in the iPad Air 2, iPad 4 and two iPhone 6 Plus with IOS 9.3.1 and the current version from App Store DJI GO v2.8.1 and the current release of DJI GO GEO Beta

Bug description

If you has updated the app DJI GO & GO GEO from previous app installed this bug not appear, but if you delete the app DJI GO & GO GEO Beta and re install, the app indicates “unknown version” in the About section.

Tested with two iPad and two iPhone 6 Plus with IOs 9.3.1 and the current DJI GO v2.8.1 from the app store

PROBLEM:

If you app not recognize your Remote controller versión, you have problems to detect the new firmware versions and update it

Best regards
Alejandro Gomez
Inspilots Spain Admin
DJI Betatester (Reported)
Make sure the App is connected to the Internet. Then have the Aircraft, RC powered up and allow the DJI servers a few minutes to 'catch up' and read you version number and compare it with current versions data held on their servers.

Moved to DJI GO App section

Reactions: John Archer
Hallo Editor,

I do not understand your answer. Do you mean that the bug does not exist and that we only have to wait with patience for the servers? I am asking, because I have te same problem and I waited more than 15 min. (and this several times).

Kind Regards

Alex

Hallo Editor,

I do not understand your answer. Do you mean that the bug does not exist and that we only have to wait with patience for the servers? I am asking, because I have te same problem and I waited more than 15 min. (and this several times).

Kind Regards

Alex
Correct - It is NOT a bug.
Its a server problem with DJI and the fields in questions will populate eventually.

Reactions: John Archer
Bug report on the App DJI GO & Go Geo Beta using IOs 9.3.1 FIXED When update the IOs 9.3.2 firmware

1- Update your IOs 9.3.1 to 9.3.2
2- Uninstall and reinstall the DJI GO app

Best Regards

Alejandro Gomez
Inspilots Spain Admin
DJI Betatester

Last edited by a moderator:
BUG REPORT ON THE APP DJI DJI GO & GO GEO Beta using IOs 9.3.1 FIXED When update the IOs 9.3.2 firmware

1- Update your IOs 9.3.1 to 9.3.2
2- Uninstall and reinstall the DJI GO app

Best Regards

Alejandro Gomez
Inspilots Spain Admin
DJI Betatester
I would remove your 'DJI Betatester' reference from your signature if I were you.
Since you are under NDA, part of that NDA is to not publicly advertise the fact you are beta testing for them!
If they see you are openly telling everybody, you may find you are no longer a beta tester anymore!
This has happened to at least two people that I know of - One of them used to post on this forum!
Your choice though......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84