Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bunch of inspire parts. All for $500

Reaction score
The whole pile. Body parts, harnesses, about every screw in an inspire, 4 good motors with esc's. All good parts. A few scratches on the canopy but nothing broken or not working. Everything you see in the picture. $500 and you pay freight. Ordered a new P4 and I need to clear the workbench.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 179
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 171
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Hello, I'd like to get 3 motor mounts/landing feet, 3 motors and the camera/gimbal plate. Would you be willing to let them go separately?

Still available
Please do not post up a one liner just to refresh the thread.
Please see our community rules - specifically number 5:

• 5. Participants may not post or bump threads to pad post counts. Bumping is posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot.

Would you be able to tell me if yours is the model with this style of aluminium wishbone and the mount they attach to (it's hard to tell from your picture, so I've enlarged what I think is the part in the first photo)

See my photo attached of my one - the part is the bent aluminium bit in the background.
012a02a99a25ed164b02f9f90cab0c80.jpg

6d29eae002055194d48e57e8b703a810.jpg

Since I also need the gimbal mount I may as well just buy your whole lot and have a few extra spares, I just need to know it has what I need included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole pile. Body parts, harnesses, about every screw in an inspire, 4 good motors with esc's. All good parts. A few scratches on the canopy but nothing broken or not working. Everything you see in the picture. $500 and you pay freight. Ordered a new P4 and I need to clear the workbench.
H is the main controller or compass include in this package? i don't see them on the photos.
regards

H is the main controller or compass include in this package? i don't see them on the photos.
regards
I just put them on eBay yesterday
regards
the lightbridge is not but i think the compass is the round thing. Send me a picture of the compass and I'll let you know.

I just put them on eBay yesterday

the lightbridge is not but i think the compass is the round thing. Send me a picture of the compass and I'll let you know.
can you send me the link to ebay listing please, no the compass is attached to the flight controller a square shap

Bub51,
I am looking for the following items (please see attached photos):
Compass, left arm from the gear to the center and the stabilizer, front canopy, and the 5 wire cable with the connector to the back right motor.
Do you have these?
Thanks

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 17