Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kids' Hideout, Hole in the Wall

Reaction score
Website
www.astrosphereproductions.com
The southern part of the Johnson county Wyoming is where Cassidy and Sundance had their legendary hole in the wall hideout. I have lived in Johnson county for 5 years and did not make it down there until yesterday, and it was well worth the drive. There are numerous canyons in the southern part of the county, and it is very different from the High Rocky Mountains, in the northern part of the county where I normally hang out.

Have Fun,
Chuggie

Nice video Chuggie. I noticed you took some turns in the canyon. Did you have Los with the craft all the time (not necessarily vlos but direct line between transmitter and the inspire). It seems like you are turning so the rocks would block the signal? Anyway, great area to fly!

Nice video Chuggie. I noticed you took some turns in the canyon. Did you have Los with the craft all the time (not necessarily vlos but direct line between transmitter and the inspire). It seems like you are turning so the rocks would block the signal? Anyway, great area to fly!
High ground is the best for long range and control. I was standing on the edge of a cliff overlooking the bend in the canyon below me.

Very nice flight. I will be in the Everglades this Fall and Winter videoing. I will be sharing the beauty of all the Wading Birds and the beautiful Glades.

Very nice flight. I will be in the Everglades this Fall and Winter videoing. I will be sharing the beauty of all the Wading Birds and the beautiful Glades.
The Everglades is an awesome place, I will be looking forward to seeing your video there. I went to the Everglades back around 2002, and I got some great photos. I wish I was into RC helicopters back then (the Dragonflyer was the quadcopter to have back then, but I did not have money for one I was a poor student).

Have fun in the Everglades,
Chuggie

Reactions: Steve Reid

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare