Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

C1 and C2 buttons

Reaction score
Is it possible to program the C1 and C2 buttons on the back of the controller, (when using a single controller) to control gimbal yaw on C1 and Gimbal reset on C2. I have tried a number of times and only see this in the "master/slave" section of the controller and gimbal portion of the pilot app and nothing I have done seems to make the buttons usable. If it can be done, I would appreciate a quick tutorial. Thanks

Is anyone able to post a picture of the back of the remote for those of us who do not have an Inspire 1 in our hands yet? Unfortunately a Googly search did not return any images of the back of the remote.

Are the c1/c2 buttons rocker style, or just plain buttons?

Thanks! So setting up the C1 button, it looks like you do not have control the direction. You just have to wait for it to pan where you want the angle and press it to stop at that angle. Is that correct?

No, if you set it up to pitch/yaw, you can switch between the 2, for example you can yaw the camera with the scroll wheel then when you want to, with one click of C1 or C2 (depending on how you set it up) it changes, so you can now pitch the camera.

Reactions: AlexanderAF
No, if you set it up to pitch/yaw, you can switch between the 2, for example you can yaw the camera with the scroll wheel then when you want to, with one click of C1 or C2 (depending on how you set it up) it changes, so you can now pitch the camera.

Aha, thanks for clearing that up!

We just picked up a used I1 RAW and I set the C1 button to toggle between Pitch and Yaw/Pan. When I touch the button after setting it the pitch works fine but sitting here on the table the Yaw/Pan does not move. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop