Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

California

Hector, Yucaipa here I have one DJI Phantom 2 and one Inspire 1 V2 still working bugs with Inspire might have to run up the hill to Vegas Friday and see if they have a fix. saves shipping costs for someone like me who wants it to work NOW, If you went to Inter Drone in Vegas I won it in the raffle, on a 10 dollar ticket. Have good picture but it will not record or take stills ?????????????????
flying up here is nice, I live up on the north bench.
I fly from El Dorado Park pretty regularly.

Hector, Yucaipa here I have one DJI Phantom 2 and one Inspire 1 V2 still working bugs with Inspire might have to run up the hill to Vegas Friday and see if they have a fix. saves shipping costs for someone like me who wants it to work NOW, If you went to Inter Drone in Vegas I won it in the raffle, on a 10 dollar ticket. Have good picture but it will not record or take stills ?????????????????
flying up here is nice, I live up on the north bench.
Hey buddy when can we hang out ??

Sylmar, CA.

I fly quite a bit out of "El Cariso Park". Recently went to the Tehachapi Loop to get pictures and videos.

Pacific Palisades...Met someone from @Advexure flying a Mavic in Newport back in October and now own three drones!! My buddy and I are both Mavic and I2 owners and would love to fly with other flyers in the area. Also looking for good flying spots around SoCal (I know we're a bit limited with our airspace)

Reactions: Advexure
Pacific Palisades...Met someone from @Advexure flying a Mavic in Newport back in October and now own three drones!! My buddy and I are both Mavic and I2 owners and would love to fly with other flyers in the area. Also looking for good flying spots around SoCal (I know we're a bit limited with our airspace)

A drone addiction is better than most other things you can be addicted to :) If we can ever be of any help don't hesitate to reach out.

We'll be planning a LA drone get together/fly day around mid-June. Location is still TBD. Details will probably be posted here when we have them.

A drone addiction is better than most other things you can be addicted to :) If we can ever be of any help don't hesitate to reach out.

We'll be planning a LA drone get together/fly day around mid-June. Location is still TBD. Details will probably be posted here when we have them.

Hey that would be Awesome please keep us posted I will love to take my Family and inspire 2 ..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters