Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can someone share iOS 1.1.2 or 1.1.1 app please

With my Mac, I go to Time Machine, find a date where the old app is, go to iTunes of that date and search of the old *.ipa file, copy to desktop, quit Time Machine, open iTunes, delete new version and drag the old copy into apps....

Reactions: Kilrah
With my Mac, I go to Time Machine, find a date where the old app is, go to iTunes of that date and search of the old *.ipa file, copy to desktop, quit Time Machine, open iTunes, delete new version and drag the old copy into apps....

On my Android devices I have an app called Titanium Back-Up
I don't have to go thru all that hokey pokey.
Just 1 click uninstalls any update to any app I choose.

Let me ask you guys this real quick, My Shield has been sitting around unused for two months. Which version of android Pilot app still works well? (I know the newer versions are screwed up).

Last night I deleted 1.0.2 from my tablet and reinstalled it again with no password.
Here's what I did.
Signed out of itunes on the tablet.
Signed out of itunes on the pc.
Connected the air 2 to the pc.
Made sure itunes didn't fire up on the pc.
Made sure the 1.0.2 ipa was in the correct location on the pc.
Fired up itools 3 and clicked on install Dji Pilot App 1.0.2 and WALLA!
It installed!

P.S. My Air 2 is on 8.1.2

Last edited:
Last night I deleted 1.0.2 from my tablet and reinstalled it again with no password.
Here's what I did.
Nothing exciting about that... it's how it works when you have your own old ipa, no issues in that case.
The password is needed if you're not using your own, which is the case of everybody who didn't know/think of backing them up and try to use someone else's.

P.S. My Air 2 is on 8.1.2

Stay there, do not update.
Most folks do NOT know that jail breaking is as simple as downloading a file and then clicking 1 button.
Most folks also do NOT know that by jail breaking you can now drag/drop ANY files back and forth between you computer and ios device, without being forced to use iTunes.
(like you actually OWN the device) lol

Last edited:
Stay there, do not update.
Most folks do NOT know that jail breaking is as simple as downloading a file and then clicking 1 button.
Most folks also do NOT know that by jail breaking you can now drag/drop ANY files back and forth between you computer and ios device, without being forced to use iTunes.
(like you actually OWN the device) lol
Most people know that jail breaking is illegal. Apple control the Apps available of the App Store to prevent dangerous app getting on to their devices and to protect users.

Most people know that jail breaking is illegal.

This is EXACTLY what bugs me the most.
People pretending that their opinion is FACT !!!

You are 100% wrong, jail breaking your IOS device is NOT illegal !!!!
(and it's bogus for you to post such MIS-information!)

Reactions: Kilrah
Nothing exciting about that... it's how it works when you have your own old ipa, no issues in that case.
The password is needed if you're not using your own, which is the case of everybody who didn't know/think of backing them up and try to use someone else's.
The ipa isn't mine and I never used a password and my Air 2 isn't jailbreaked. Sorry I forgot to mention that.

Can anyone help.
I've updated the new dji 1.2.0 app for my inspire one and it shuts down all the time in mid flight. and i can't restarted unless i power the pad down and restarted...anyone else experiencing the same problem with this new F....n app

Can anyone help.
I've updated the new dji 1.2.0 app for my inspire one and it shuts down all the time in mid flight. and i can't restarted unless i power the pad down and restarted...anyone else experiencing the same problem with this new F....n app

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Please use the search feature as you will find most questions have been asked previously.

Please see this thread here regarding v1.2.0 of the pilot app which is under the section 'DJI Inspire 1 Pilot App' rather than 'News'!

Thanks

Here-> http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/dji-pilot-crashing-slowing-down-video-lagging.4161/

Reactions: sirnikolas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool