Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can you change inspire 1 f/c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was wondering if the inspire 1 flight controller could be swaped for something like a2 or wookong-m...is this possible

My phantom vision 2 goes 2x as high up ..not that I fly there but it's nice to have capability..all my personal cars have between 400 to 900 hp but I don't always use it but I like knowing it's there ..I'm going to end up re engineering this platform or selling it right now I'm on a mission to make it do what I want

No, You can not. The i1 is not a modifiable craft. I find this very irresponsible to want to fly that high. This is against the law, you know?

Yeah, I gotta say ditto to Blade on this! Having the option to go above the permissible altitude only gives you reason and temptation to do so and these are the very people that are putting our freedom of flying these drones and for people like me wanting to do it commercially (legally mind you) in jeopardy of being either shut down or overregulated due to others breaking the rules and putting lives of full scale aircraft in danger! Please! We all have to police ourselves and keep safe and stick to the basic rules of flying in order to make our market safe and seemingly as Proffesional as possible, otherwise no one will ever take us serious!

Reactions: douglas.brownlie
laws are meant to be broken !!!

Not laws that prevent people from getting killed. UAVs need to stay below standard aircraft altitudes. Anything above that is irresponsible in most cases. You, sir, are why I need to fill out an 80 page form just to fly commercially anywhere populated.

Reactions: Kilrah
I am more controlled than you know ...I just am against the pussification of America ..I don't need people to tell me right and wrong or controll me I'm a big boy ..I can buy an automobile that can quadruple the laws we have and that's ok so why not make all cars go 55 ...free country my *** .......and I'm not your reason for any laws I'm smarter than you know if I do say so my self and have more street smarts and common sense than I am being given credit for here just thought why pay 3000 dollars for something and your not able to have your own freedom to make your own decision with your purchase ..that's my point ..done venting ..

I am more controlled than you know ...I just am against the pussification of America ..I don't need people to tell me right and wrong or controll me I'm a big boy ..I can buy an automobile that can quadruple the laws we have and that's ok so why not make all cars go 55 ...free country my *** .......and I'm not your reason for any laws I'm smarter than you know if I do say so my self and have more street smarts and common sense than I am being given credit for here just thought why pay 3000 dollars for something and your not able to have your own freedom to make your own decision with your purchase ..that's my point ..done venting ..

Umm... ya, if you say so..!?

Still trying to find the periods that you lost.......

I hear you 1le camaross..
unfortunately not all of us can handle horsepower. .
that's why I understand the 500 meters ceiling. .
which is actually pretty high. ..
there's a guy on here who has figured a way around the 500 meter ceiling so if you feel the need to have the power available to you then you might want to look into that..
again to those who think the faa gives a hoot about any individual on here I believe you would be mistaken, unless you're the guy who flys his drone into an airplane. .then they would care about you..
like I've said before they have their own agenda and they will use any event that helps them screw us over..
The oposition to blos flights probably has more to do with keeping companies like amazon and fed ex from using drones for delivery. .
Let's face it the technology will be there before the final rules are in place and if you think they are loose then you might want to figure out what a TSA screening is and ask yourself is this necessary for a guy who wants to film weddings ?? Unless the wedding is for the president. .
Turbo. ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg