Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cant get Inspire 1 to link to Controller (AC is not blinking when linking)

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Let me start by saying that I've read a lot of threads and tried a lot of the solutions suggested here.

I have two Inspire 1 v1's. One is on 1.11 and the controller is paired with it and updated just fine. We'll refer to this as the happy Inspire.

My other Inspire 1 v1 is in travel mode (we'll call this the sad inspire). The controller was paired with the happy inspire 1, and unlinked with the sad inspire. Im guessing I updated the sad inspires controller when I used it with the happy inspire. I can't get the sad inspire's controller to pair with the sad inspire. I've rolled back the controller FW to 1.5.80 (I can't go back any further).

I can successfully get the controller to search for the aircraft, but I suspect I can't get my aircraft to search for the controller. In the videos I've watched on linking, there is a little RED/GREEN LED blinking pattern going on when the person in the video presses the red linking button. I get no blinks. My LED on the battery is blue and the LED on the controller is red.

Do I need to be in flight mode to pair an RC? Don't I need a paired RC to get into flight mode?

Im flummoxed. Im sure Im missing something, but after beating my head against it and searching, I am now just frustrated with myself.

Any help would be deeply appreciated.

I've confirmed with my happy inspire has a happy blinking internal link light. Sad inspire has no blinking link light in the nose of the AC.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide