Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can't link Inspire Pro to remote controller

Reaction score
I recently purchased a stripped Inspire Pro that came with no camera, battery or remote. I have a remote and just last night received a TB48 battery and the camera should arrive next week sometime. I can't link the drone to the remote for some reason. I go through the correct steps and press the red button inside the nose and it doesn't link. Within the DJI GO it is selected as a master remote and I even tried pressing down on the C1 and C2 keys and receive a message that the drone is liked successfully however it still shows that the connection is disconnected within the go app.

Will not having a camera installed prevent me from linking the RC to the new drone?

Yea that is what I thought as well, however, it will not connect to the drone. IOS phone and remote talk to each other fine. I am going to make sure the firmware on each device is the same but I unfortunately have to wait for my camera to arrive because that is where the SD card with the firmware bin is stored.

I recently purchased a stripped Inspire Pro that came with no camera, battery or remote. I have a remote and just last night received a TB48 battery and the camera should arrive next week sometime. I can't link the drone to the remote for some reason. I go through the correct steps and press the red button inside the nose and it doesn't link. Within the DJI GO it is selected as a master remote and I even tried pressing down on the C1 and C2 keys and receive a message that the drone is liked successfully however it still shows that the connection is disconnected within the go app.

Will not having a camera installed prevent me from linking the RC to the new drone?
Roll the remote control back to FW 1.6. Instructions in my videos that I've posted a dozen times in this forum.

D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido