Cape Cod Spring Thaw

Very nice shots. I'm not ballsy enough to take my craft over water yet. BTW, I am your neighbor in Newport RI

Thanks. NIce to know you're nearby! RI has a LOT of great land/sea scapes for filming from the air for sure.

Footage starting at 2:54 (YouTube Version) - the color is so great there - For just a moment, it made me think of warm and sunny days near the ocean. Then I was brought back to the cold as the scene changes.

Footage starting at 2:54 (YouTube Version) - the color is so great there - For just a moment, it made me think of warm and sunny days near the ocean. Then I was brought back to the cold as the scene changes.

Yeah the Chatham "Bar" (sandbar) is gorgeous. I had absolutely NO idea there was an actual HOUSE there until I flew over it. The Chatham Bar is actually about 1.5km out to sea, but I figured I could make it I suspect it's been abandoned for years, but was a surprise to find. I doubt many locals even know it's there.

When I get a chance next time I'm going to "explore it" closer with the Inspire.

Reactions: flyingclint
Damon amazing video! I'm from central Mass !! Frequent cape cod visitor. We have a rental in Harwich

Damon amazing video! I'm from central Mass !! Frequent cape cod visitor. We have a rental in Harwich

Nice! Now we know there is a house on Chatham Bar . Time to explore it!

Send me a little link to your rental if you don't mind. We frequent the cape as well and often rent a house when we aren't at Chatham Bars Inn

Nice! Now we know there is a house on Chatham Bar . Time to explore it!

Send me a little link to your rental if you don't mind. We frequent the cape as well and often rent a house when we aren't at Chatham Bars Inn

It has year round tenant. Where in Mass are you located?