Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cendence controller update failure

Reaction score
I have been trying to update firm ware on my cendence with my inspire 2 and it fails when it is sending to controller. Have cut off and on several times but by luck. Anyone having the same problem?

I have been trying to update firm ware on my cendence with my inspire 2 and it fails when it is sending to controller. Have cut off and on several times but by luck. Anyone having the same problem?
I didn't see anything that we were supposed to do an update on the cendence. I have not tried to update can you tell me if their's is a new update because I would like to know what kind of changes their are. Thanks

Is it possible to download previous versions of the firmware? A friend in a remote part of Russia is dealing with the same issue but he doesn’t have a connection to the internet. I’m meeting him next week and would like to bring firmware versions to try and get him flying again.

Is it possible to download previous versions of the firmware? A friend in a remote part of Russia is dealing with the same issue but he doesn’t have a connection to the internet. I’m meeting him next week and would like to bring firmware versions to try and get him flying again.
I'm not getting an update firmware for my cendence remote control. I would just use the original firmware if it's possible.

I'm not getting an update firmware for my cendence remote control. I would just use the original firmware if it's possible.
Every time when I turn on the cendence remote and the drone their's a screen that comes up before you go to the main flying menu and their's is about 4 or 5 updates that you check and I always make sure that they are all up to date. That's the only thing I do a my remote is completely updated. I have never had to do an update with my laptop ever. Just do this before you exit out of it. That's the only thing I can think of and can help you with. Good luck.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips