Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cendence Remote Controller In Inspire 2 Case

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just received my Cendence Remote Controller which came with a nice insert for the Inspire 2 case. But the top part of the case has some foam blocking it from closing, Am I just doing something wrong, or does that need to be cut out so the remote can fit in correctly?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You!

Hey guys,

I just received my Cendence Remote Controller which came with a nice insert for the Inspire 2 case. But the top part of the case has some foam blocking it from closing, Am I just doing something wrong, or does that need to be cut out so the remote can fit in correctly?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You!
Yeah, You're right. It doesn't fit correctly. I noticed if I slightly tilt the remote towards the center while closing the case it will fit. This is without the patch antenna on. I haven't tried it that way yet.

Reactions: Jason Boucher
Yeah, You're right. It doesn't fit correctly. I noticed if I slightly tilt the remote towards the center while closing the case it will fit. This is without the patch antenna on. I haven't tried it that way yet.

Thank you very much for your answer. At least now I know it wasn't just me being stupid,

I'll try cutting up the case and see if i can get it to fit that way... I do have the Patch Antenna on it.

I cut the case using a modelling knife (and a bit of guess work) and the Cendence + patch antenna fit perfectly now.

Reactions: Jason Boucher
I cut the case using a modelling knife (and a bit of guess work) and the Cendence + patch antenna fit perfectly now.

Would you mind sending me a picture of the inside of the top part of the case? That way i could see exactly what needs to be cut.

I would appreciate it!!

Thanx

Would you mind sending me a picture of the inside of the top part of the case? That way i could see exactly what needs to be cut.

I would appreciate it!!

Thanx

Cendence location, note that the Patch antenna is currently away for repair!

9ca39e398b1172bc239c0984130fbd15.jpg

My cut out arrangement which works for me but I cannot guarantee it’s correct!

9b7e72f5d4974d8c1e7b745e0f4709c7.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcusFalc