Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Charging Inspire 2 remote

Reaction score
Hey I recently acquired an inspire 2 and when charging the controller noticed that the led indicator lights turn off after about 1min of the controller being on charge. Is this because it turns the lights off automatically or is my charger busted?

i had this issue, had to send it back..and received one as back up meanwhile. same thing for batteries. but everything was well sycronized so i did not suffer for the waitings.

You mean:
You want to use your bird, your cannot cause the battery is not charging.
Immediately, contacting DJI, they send you a new unit just trusting your email (for free of course)
And you shipping your defective RC to them; for free of course.
I guess 3 days later, you receiving the replacement unit and finally can do the job you were suppose to do (eventually)
The following week, your original Remote is coming back and you can keep the backup they sent you.(!?)
And you telling me this story is also true for your other batteries from DJI, when they ship new batteries without waiting to received the defective, but still shipping for free new unit. So you end with twice the amount at the end of the week.

That's a funny story.

Reactions: rbycapri
You mean:
You want to use your bird, your cannot cause the battery is not charging.
Immediately, contacting DJI, they send you a new unit just trusting your email (for free of course)
And you shipping your defective RC to them; for free of course.
I guess 3 days later, you receiving the replacement unit and finally can do the job you were suppose to do (eventually)
The following week, your original Remote is coming back and you can keep the backup they sent you.(!?)
And you telling me this story is also true for your other batteries from DJI, when they ship new batteries without waiting to received the defective, but still shipping for free new unit. So you end with twice the amount at the end of the week.

That's a funny story.
Ofc i did nothing trough email. Everything by phone, i had fowa dji support and my seller(shop) support, in my country(Italy). And yes they replaced 2 sets and the RC. Funny story. I did not Say 3 days.
But i guess having well payd fowa service did make difference.
Have a nice day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Baie Car