Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

cine ssd licence

Reaction score
Hi All
I have purchased an Inspire 2 (second hand ) it is supposed to have the licence key for cinessd and pro res but i cannot get the verification code from the seller, my question is if i supply the serial number to DJI can they tell me if the verification code has been installed and if i can use it.
Thanks

Hi All
I have purchased an Inspire 2 (second hand ) it is supposed to have the licence key for cinessd and pro res but i cannot get the verification code from the seller, my question is if i supply the serial number to DJI can they tell me if the verification code has been installed and if i can use it.
Thanks
When I went to DJI online my serial number showed my licenses were registered

Reactions: straitup
Thanks Lucky, never thought of that, having a senior moment.
Hi - can I please learn from your question?

I too have purchased a second hand Inspire 2 with cinessd installed along with the licences as they were pre- installed. However, I can’t seem to record to the SSD and am assuming that it’s something to do with licences...

The seller was a bit vague about the whole SSD process!

So, my question is how did you solve the problem, please? I see the advice was to go online and check, but what does that actually mean, please?

Thanks in advance ?

Hi - can I please learn from your question?

I too have purchased a second hand Inspire 2 with cinessd installed along with the licences as they were pre- installed. However, I can’t seem to record to the SSD and am assuming that it’s something to do with licences...

The seller was a bit vague about the whole SSD process!

So, my question is how did you solve the problem, please? I see the advice was to go online and check, but what does that actually mean, please?

Thanks in advance ?
use the dji assist app and go online with your bird connected to your computer and it will verify if cinessd and prores are installed, then all you need is an ssd card to record to.
hope this helps.

Reactions: Jazziet512
use the dji assist app and go online with your bird connected to your computer and it will verify if cinessd and prores are installed, then all you need is an ssd card to record to.
hope this helps.

Hi - I’ve checked my license through the assistant and in top at the right it says ‘activated’ which I guess is good news as it means I’m doing something wrong!

I can see the SSD in the DJI go app and even enable it and choose different recording modes - it just won’t record to the SSD - does it fine to the installed SD just not the SSD! ?

Do you have access to another ssd card? A friends or fellow drroner? If you try a different ssd.
Are you able to read from the ssd to your computer?
Basically are you sure the ssd card is working correctly?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu