Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cinematic Inspire Trailer (with Night footage )

Thanks everybody. I shot this 4K 24p S-log 2 with no color profile. It also helped that I used Snake River Prototypings new ND/CP combo filter to really make the image pop, the rest was done in post. Hope that helps!
can you tell us where we can get those filters? or where they will be available and how much the price is... i will be doing a night shot this week thursday... can i pm you since i think i have some questions :)
thanks for the info. about color settings though you ment in the menu you chose "none"... right?
edit: and one more question, are you on iOS or android...

Made this trailer for my upcoming Aerial cinema project entitled Aerial Austin. I also wanted to push the limits of how the inspire can handle low-light and night video. Make sure to watch in HD with quality speakers!

That's brilliant!! Great job!

Made this trailer for my upcoming Aerial cinema project entitled Aerial Austin. I also wanted to push the limits of how the inspire can handle low-light and night video. Make sure to watch in HD with quality speakers!

Definitely some of the better work i've seen. Nice work man. Those gimbal roll shots you get are ridiculous. You have some serious flying and editing skills.

may i ask if a series is possible? i would try and make one for budapest :)

Haha thanks everybody!......I'm really not doing anything special other than just paying attention to detail - shoot at the right time of day, using a flat color profile (Slog), ND filters to increase dynamic range, color grading in post, storyboarding scenes in my head, etc. The Inspire is a platform that allows for the execution of creative ideas. I hope this "inspires" people more than anything else....

Reactions: unclejas and Soflms

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar