Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Circumventing geofencing on Inspire 2

Is there anyway I can do something to make my inspire 2 have no geofencing so it won’t have any flight restrictions
This is the easiest way to do it. There is a cost but it’s not bad.

For the record this is so when you get authorization from the authorities you don’t have to go through all the hoops DJI makes you go through. Nobody is condoning flying without the appropriate authorization

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
This is the easiest way to do it. There is a cost but it’s not bad.

For the record this is so when you get authorization from the authorities you don’t have to go through all the hoops DJI makes you go through. Nobody is condoning flying without the appropriate authorization
I didn’t see the Inspire 2 on the list?

Reactions: The Editor
Is there anyway I can do something to make my inspire 2 have no geofencing so it won’t have any flight restrictions
Erroneous geofencing was literally what kickstarted my journey down the road of hacking my drones. I don't own an Inspire 2, but I can tell you that from the perspective of the Inspire 1, Phantom 4 Pro and Mavic Pro that "hacking" was literally the only way to insure I could actually fly where and when I needed to fly without erroneous geofencing putting egg all over my face in front of clients. For me, legacy versions of software and firmware were the key. But it takes you down a cascading road of legacy iOS's and legacy iTunes on legacy iPads and on and on. Because of this, everything's locked down and works perfectly. I would consider that path.

D

Last edited:
Looking at the 2 offerings: NoLimitDronez and Drone-Hack. Comparing crafts, FW and desired features unloacked: NFZ, etc.

Both are practically identical. May show various crafts, MA2 and M2P, but neither can unlock current FW versions. Although NLD can unlock the M2P with Rooted Main Board.

Both handle the I2, MP, and P4Pv2 fully on current FW releases.

Sadly I think the FW Hacks are coming to an end for newer DJI platforms. If critical to not have NFZ control; looking to other Brands will probably be the only option... until it's more mandated and all will be effected... that will eventually occur.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont