Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI INSPIRE 2 FOR SALE - $1100. ATLANTA, GEORGIA.

Reaction score
You're getting one heck of a good deal. Located in Atlanta, Georgia.

The drone is enhanced. Altitude and geofencing restrictions have been removed. A simple software update will restore the restrictions if you prefer that.

Comes with controller, carrying case, charging station, batteries, propellers, and connecting cables.

Nothing wrong with the drone at all. Flies like a bumble bee. Has less than 7 hours of flight time. The price is so low only because, honestly, I'm in a tight place right now and need the money.

Paid $4100 for the drone. Only asking $1100. Non-negotiable.

Attachments

• 721848785.jpg
    721848785.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 721848747.jpg
    721848747.jpg
    406.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 721848806(1).jpg
    721848806(1).jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Phil DeVore

The drone is enhanced. Altitude and geofencing restrictions have been removed. A simple software update will restore the restrictions if you prefer that.

Comes with controller, carrying case, charging station, batteries, propellers, and connecting cables.

Nothing wrong with the drone at all. Flies like a bumble bee. Has less than 7 hours of flight time. The price is so low only because, honestly, I'm in a tight place right now and need the money.

Will you ship? Do you accept Paypal?

D

I'll ship. Shipping costs get covered by the buyer. Don't accept PayPal. Accept Zelle as payment.
Okay, thanx. I won't use Zelle.

=====================

"Zelle does not offer the same level of buyer protection as PayPal. While PayPal offers seller protection, Zelle does not offer purchase protection. This means that if you make a purchase using Zelle and do not receive the item or if the item is not as described, you may not have the same level of recourse or protection as you would with PayPal. Additionally, Zelle's no-cost service is ideal for maximizing profits from sales, but it may not offer the same level of buyer protection as PayPal. It's important to consider these differences when choosing between the two platforms for your transactions."

=====================

D

=====================

"Zelle does not offer the same level of buyer protection as PayPal. While PayPal offers seller protection, Zelle does not offer purchase protection. This means that if you make a purchase using Zelle and do not receive the item or if the item is not as described, you may not have the same level of recourse or protection as you would with PayPal. Additionally, Zelle's no-cost service is ideal for maximizing profits from sales, but it may not offer the same level of buyer protection as PayPal. It's important to consider these differences when choosing between the two platforms for your transactions."

=====================

D
No problem. You're welcome Sir.

And you're always welcome to come get it in person. 🙂

=====================

=====================

D
Smart move

What’s the cable on the bottom for?

Where are you located? I am in Gwinnett near Mall of GA ...

I am in Arizona. I currently own a DJI inspire2 and I am looking for another one for the right price. I do use mine to drone a remote control skydiver so I believe I was able to comment on what the cable was that someone asked about. Was I correct? I would like to see what the shipping cost would be but wanted to make sure it was still available.

I am in Arizona. I currently own a DJI inspire2 and I am looking for another one for the right price. I do use mine to drone a remote control skydiver so I believe I was able to comment on what the cable was that someone asked about. Was I correct? I would like to see what the shipping cost would be but wanted to make sure it was still available.
Apologies for the late response, but yes it is still available for sale.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eveamelia102