Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Collison Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone recommend insurance for damage to the drone itself?

I fly a lot of risky situations, mostly chasing boats out in the ocean. If I crash, chances are I'll loose the whole drone to the ocean.

All of the companies I've looked at so far want to charge 1,000/year which is the cost of my drone (Inspire 1).

Are there any companies that is affordable?

Thanks

Hi, can anyone recommend insurance for damage to the drone itself?

I fly a lot of risky situations, mostly chasing boats out in the ocean. If I crash, chances are I'll loose the whole drone to the ocean.

All of the companies I've looked at so far want to charge 1,000/year which is the cost of my drone (Inspire 1).

Are there any companies that is affordable?

Thanks
And what country are we talking about here?
Commercial use or recreational?

Sorry, I forgot to say, it's used for commercial purposes.
In that case I will move this thread to the correct section.You still haven't answered where in the world you require cover since this will bring focussed and relevant suggestions.

I called State Farm and told them I was using it for commercially and the lady told me they probably wouldn't insure it because of that. I guess I could call another agent and get it insured as a hobby.

I'm waiting on my Inspire 2 to come in and want to insure it. I plan on just using the Verifly for liability as I don't want to pay a yearly/monthly premium if I'm only doing a few jobs a year.

RV Nuccio insures my inspire 2 set up with all accessories including ground/storage damage for around $450 per year with a $500 deductible.

The OP hasn’t signed in since May 21st and didn’t bother answering the question.

This one appears dead.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44