Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Compatible micro four thirds lenses for Inspire 2

My problem is that my kit and accessories were so vast that it seemed as though they were the only ones that were interested in it as a kit. Where as since other shops didn't sell or support a lot of the extras, they had no value. I would be happy to send you the list of what I sent in to get your initial thoughts. Either way it seems like I would be silly not to speak with someone there about the kit I am putting together and get your profession input and at the very least a quote. How/who best should I speak with. Please feel free to private email if you would like to take this offline.

Robert
I understand completely. I'll shoot you a PM and we can chat about specifics of what you have and what you are interested in.

Thanks!

I am about to upgrade as well and I was just going to get the included lens as I figured "hey I know it's going to be comparable". That said the LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 14-42 sounds interesting. 3 questions.
Is it fully compatible?
Do you need to recalibrate the gamble to use it?
Can you operate the zoom function in fly with the Go app?

Thanks in advance!

rb
14-42 lumix HD . Iys the short one an you'll need balance rings 2 of them or filters to compensate

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CandyGolds