Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Council want my PfAW for their legal dept

Reaction score
Just checking that this is normal. A council that I have requested permission to fly in their area have asked me to email my PfAW & insurance documents so that they can issue me with a flying licence for the work. Is this normal practice? They haven't asked for my Ops Manual and I know that some companies will ask for a NDA to be signed before this is handed over. Thanks again.

Reactions: Jem
Just checking that this is normal. A council that I have requested permission to fly in their area have asked me to email my PfAW & insurance documents so that they can issue me with a flying licence for the work. Is this normal practice? They haven't asked for my Ops Manual and I know that some companies will ask for a NDA to be signed before this is handed over. Thanks again.
Perfectly normal to be asked for PFAW (to check you actually hold one and it is current) and also proof of liability insurance.
In fact I do not even wait to be asked now, I just pass it over with my contract and terms.

I would actually be concerned if a client DIDN'T ask to see those documents!

Perfectly normal to be asked for PFAW (to check you actually hold one and it is current) and also proof of liability insurance.
In fact I do not even wait to be asked now, I just pass it over with my contract and terms.

I would actually be concerned if a client DIDN'T ask to see those documents!

is there any industry standard contract and terms available.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk