Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Couple of issues.

Reaction score
Anyone else notice a rattle when hand spinning the props on the i2? 3 of mine do and the other does not and feels tighter than the other 3. No rattle without props from motor or mounts. Anyone??? Also, my landing gear 3 times now stopped midway down and refused to go all the way down. I had to disconnect the camera during flight to land. Yesterday it came down on the camera. My dealer just told me to contact dji even though i am in my return or exchange period. I just got it Wednesday and don't feel I should have to deal with dji until after this return period.

• You can send the ones in that make the noise.
  • Okay, here's the instruction on how you can request a repair ticket online.
  • To make repair process much easier, DJI has now made the Online Repair Request available for American customers, please visit: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
    and fill in all the information required on the website and youll get a case number automatically.

DJI will send you a shipping label within 24-48 business hours after a case number is generated.
    To follow up cases you created by yourself on ourwebsite, please visit:
    https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/MyCase

To check your RMA status, please visit: 
    https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/MyCase

Once you completed the request online, you will get a case number automatically then you will receive your shipping label within 24 to 48 hours for you to send your unit to UPS for shipping.

Reactions: J Nelson
When u say unit. Do you mean I have to send them the i2 and they will exchange or just props?

I had the landing issue as well, one time so far.

What is the deal with that? First time I had to remove the camera while it hovered in front of me before I could land. The second time it came down on the camera. Amazing machine tho. Dealer said prop fit was news to them and this is a known dealer. They said they would exchange but they didn't have any in stock and to go through dji. Prop issue appears addressable but the landing gear retracting 3 times now in 11 flights I want the **** thing replaced for what I paid.

What is the deal with that? First time I had to remove the camera while it hovered in front of me before I could land. The second time it came down on the camera. Amazing machine tho. Dealer said prop fit was news to them and this is a known dealer. They said they would exchange but they didn't have any in stock and to go through dji. Prop issue appears addressable but the landing gear retracting 3 times now in 11 flights I want the **** thing replaced for what I paid.
****. I can't believe you took off the camera while it was flying, you must have been good at that game Operation when we were kids!

3 out of 11 flights and I'd be returning it straight to the dealer as faulty.

They say they don't have anymore and I can't get dji by chat or phone. The camera was very simple to remove in flight. Probably not possible with the i1.

Return it for a refund and go find a retailer that actually wants to support the products they sell....

There is no point in buying from a retailer if all they will do in case of problems is duck and point at DJI...

I also have both of the mentioned problems. And also noticed at last minute that landing gear is not working correctly. I contacted DJI (also by dealer instructions) and they act like never heard of those problem before...

I also have both of the mentioned problems. And also noticed at last minute that landing gear is not working correctly. I contacted DJI (also by dealer instructions) and they act like never heard of those problem before...

My dealer is active on the forum and also said it was news to them. Anyway, I took all the mounts apart and reassembled them then replaced the ones that were still loose. I only had two red replacement mounts that came included. I think it's ok for now. Landing gear should be a firmware update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lily212