Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

crashed now have a couple questions

Reaction score
Crashed my Inspire 1 V2 yesterday. Was out on the river yesterday filming some jet boat footage and it crashed into the top of a tree 80 feet up. Only way to get it down was to fish it out with my fishing rod and a lure. the 80 foot drop from the tree caused some damage, not as bad as I was originally thinking was going to happen. One landing arm, gimbal mounting plate, all 4 blades, and 1 motor. Question I have is when I went to put it into travel mode to put it back in the case for the boat ride home it went from landing mode to flying mode. did not stop at travel mode. Anyone know what would cause this or is it because one of the motors or landing arm is broke? just wondering before I put money into parts to repair it.

Crashed my Inspire 1 V2 yesterday. Was out on the river yesterday filming some jet boat footage and it crashed into the top of a tree 80 feet up. Only way to get it down was to fish it out with my fishing rod and a lure. the 80 foot drop from the tree caused some damage, not as bad as I was originally thinking was going to happen. One landing arm, gimbal mounting plate, all 4 blades, and 1 motor. Question I have is when I went to put it into travel mode to put it back in the case for the boat ride home it went from landing mode to flying mode. did not stop at travel mode. Anyone know what would cause this or is it because one of the motors or landing arm is broke? just wondering before I put money into parts to repair it.
It uses the VPS module to sense when to stop in travel mode.
Possibly the VPS module faulty or you tried to put it into landing mode whilst holding the aircraft

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onaldUnino