Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Criminal Use of UAS

Wow thats some serious stuff he's been doing & so far only charged with flying without a FAA license ??? Hard to understand what goes on these days

Wow thats some serious stuff he's been doing & so far only charged with flying without a FAA license ??? Hard to understand what goes on these days
He should have applied for a waiver....Just kidding. It appears he is facing multiple federal felony counts, including illegal possession of firearms and explosives. He's screwed.

This kind of drone propaganda really bugs the crap out of me.

What do we know about this incident? Answer: Almost nothing.

These "explosives" could have been firecrackers or M-80's, or homemade equivalents. Not that I condone that sort of behavior, but you know there's an editor at the paper who told his "journalist," "Remove the word 'firecracker' and replace it with 'explosives.'"

Even the "eyewitness accounts" are sketchy and vague.

Whether Muzzicato admits his guilt or not, I have a feeling this story is going to die right here and now because the reality is that some guy was dropping firecrackers from his drone just to piss off his ex girlfriend, which really isn't that exciting of a story. Dollars to doughnuts the "explosives" were of a legal size and weight. Read: Firecrackers.

Imagine the same story if the guy were TOSSING firecrackers on her porch or property from the street or over the fence. That story wouldn't have even made print. Add the words "drone" and "explosives" for instant click bait.

D

Last edited:
Could've even been those little Blackcat firecrackers and deemed explosives. So much of the news is editorial fake BS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonengo Brian