Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Critically Low Voltage

Reaction score
I was flying my Inspire today and got a 'Critically Low Voltage' error when my battery was at 45% charge. It was not triggered by distance, and in fact when I landed it next to me it still had the red flashing error at 39% charge.

Thoughts?

Some more info:
- Started the flight with 75% battery. Was last charged two weeks ago.
- Recently updated the firmware in the a/c and remotes. Unsure if this could be because I didn't have the firmware file in the SD card.

Many threads about that.
You need(ed) to look at the battery info page before powering down (ideally while still flying) to know the reason.

You may want to calibrate your battery, AND always fully charge before flying.

Understood. I searched the forums based on the error message "voltage", "critically low voltage", etc, and posted when I couldn't find anything. I didn't know you could calibrate the battery?

Not only you can, you must do it regularly. Read the "Intelligent Flight Battery Safety Guidelines" doc.

Understood. I searched the forums based on the error message "voltage", "critically low voltage", etc, and posted when I couldn't find anything. I didn't know you could calibrate the battery?

You do know that the batteries intentionally discharge themselves after being idle for 10 days. You can shorten the interval, but not disable it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jj2018